RegistrationWe are grateful for tremendous interest in this year's conference. Clarus 2016 is sold out. Conference audio and video will be available at the Clarus website in the weeks after the conference.
Please Read before You Register
- There is a small transaction fee per registration you will see before completing your registration.
- Students require a minimum of 9 credit hours at the time of conference to be eligible for the student rate.
- Several books will be given away by publishers at the conference. In some cases the registration will exceed the number of books given by the publisher. Books are given out at several sessions across the conference, and when titles are limited they will be given to those who arrive first.
- Cancellations submitted by midnight on January 31, 2015 will receive a refund minus a $10.00 processing fee. No refunds will be given after January 31. Registrations can be reassigned up until but not after February 26 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The name on the registration must match the conference participant. If you are not able to join us but miss the cancellation deadline, you may relinquish your registration by emailing email@example.com, which will allow us to offer a registration to someone on the conference waiting list.
- Groups purchasing 10+ registrations must submit individual registration names a the point of registration.
- Upon completion of registration you will receive a registration confirmation by email. Please print and bring this to the conference as confirmation of your registration. This helps expedite our check-in process.
- Online registration will close at midnight on March 3, 2016 (unless sold out earlier).
ChildcareChildcare is available (birth - 10 years) for those families who call Desert Springs Church (DSC) home and whose children are registered in DSC's Parent Pager system. A program is developed for the children that reflects the theme of the conference. Click here to learn more and to register.
Click here if you would like to apply to volunteer in childcare.